Major Components Of Data Communication in Networking
There are five major components of the data communication in networking.
which are as follows:-
- Message :- Actual data between the two devices or exchanged between Sender and Receiver.
- Sender :- Source of the data message.
- Receiver :- End unit of data communication.
- Medium :- Path chosen for the sending data over different mediums. like Optic Fiber, Coaxial Cables etc.
- Protocol :- Set of rules for the communication which is followed by sending message over different mediums.